Price for the class is $40 for renewal!
The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
This course is for healthcare professionals who need to learn or refresh on the procedures of CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
- Key changes in BLS (Basic Life Support) reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- Use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques and rescue breathing for victims of all ages
- Relief of choking and FBAO (Foreign Body Airway Obstruction) for responsive/ unresponsive victims
- CPR with an advanced airway
- Compression/ Ventilation rate and ratio for a patient who has an advanced airway in place
- AHA BLS Instructor led and hands-on class reinforces skills proficiency
- Small class size ensures personalized training and individual attention to detail
- Small group format also ensures shorter class time and prompt, timely classes
- Expect to leave with knowledge and confidence
- Relaxed, stress-free environment
- Updated science based content
- Simulated scenarios and practice-skills stations
- Skill’s testing with instructor
- Written exam must be done before completion of course
- Certification Card is valid for 2 years. This course satisfies the American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Course.
- You will receive your 2 year certification card on the day of your course.